*Internet Explorer is not recommended for this course. This course can be taken on a variety of devices including tablets.
Below are solutions to some common technical issues. If you are still having issues, please complete the form here and we will get back to you shortly – thank you for your patience.
How do I access the Chapter 260 training?
- Click on “Online Training” in the top navigation bar.
- Click on the green “Take this Course” button.
- Enter your first and last name, and email address, and then click the “Submit” button. This will bring you back to the initial course outline page. Click on the green “Take this Course” button again. The course content below will no longer be grayed out and you should be able to begin the training by clicking on “Introduction”.
I completed the training, but don’t see my certificate of completion.
If you need to reprint or did not see “print your certificate” button please visit your profile page after logging in. You will see the course name, if there is a ribbon next to it, click on the ribbon and download and print your certificate. If you completed the course but there is no ribbon click the right arrow on the left side of the name. You will see all the completed knowledge checks, next to the completed fourth knowledge check there will be a ribbon with your certificate.
If you still do not see a ribbon at all, please retake the fourth knowledge check.
I took a module and it is either not marking complete or not displaying the knowledge check
- Log out and back into the course
- If this did not work either reset your browser cache and history or use a browser you have not used for this course (ie. use firefox instead of Chrome)
I did not set up a password
If you did not set a password on the course page please visit this page
If you have not received a password please wait a few minutes before requesting one again.
If you are still having issues please contact us here
My Licensing or DPH password does not work on this site
This website is independent of both of these websites and as such you will need to register before taking the course. You can register for the site here
I created a password, but I am having trouble logging (back) in.
Verify that you’re using the same e-mail address that you used to first access the training. If your e-mail and password combination is not working, click here to reset your password.
I submitted my information (first and last name, and email address) to start the course, but it keeps looping me between “course not started” and “start this course”.
You should repeat this step a few times before moving on.
If refreshing does not work. Please logout by visiting this page and then log back into the site. Before you logout please visit your profile here and set a password. If you are unable to visit your profile please set a password by visiting https://chapter260training.org/lostpassword
If logging out and logging in does not solve the issue please reset your browser by
- closing down this website first
- For desktop browsers, to quickly open menus used to clear your cache, cookies, and history, ensure that the browser is open and selected, and press
Command-Shift-Delete(Mac). If this doesn’t work, follow the steps on this page to reset it.
For mobile browsers please visit this web page
- After resetting your browser please visit this login page chapter260training.org/login (ensure there is nothing in the URL besides chapter260training.org/login).
- After logging in you will taken to your profile page. If you are not taken to a profile page please visit https://chapter260training.org/your-profile to confirm you are logged in.
- After getting to your profile page you should be able to complete the course.
You may need to repeat these steps a few times in order for this to work.
I took the Introduction module but I am unable to continue.
Look under the Introduction video and click the button “mark as complete”. Verify on the course page that there is a green dot next to the introductory module.
If you are still having issues please contact us here.